Countdown to Bush's Last Day

Grim Statistics

Monday, May 21, 2007

A New Blog

As well as being a dedicated progressive, I also try to be an advocate for animals. I'm a member of the HSUS and our local shelter, the Animal Refuge League, where I also do some volunteer work and have fostered animals. Here's some proof of a couple of my success stories. All these mothers and babies were adopted out successfully!








So I thought I'd let everyone know that the HSUS has launched a new blog, designed to let it's readers hear daily about progress made by the organization in such important and diverse areas as factory farming, fur, puppy mills, and many more. There's also endless opportunities to get involved and stay engaged.

If you love animals like I do, come and join the conversation!

No comments: